How to take a Screenshot
1. On your keyboard there is a key that is labeled "PrtScn" - the Print Screen key. This key is usually located on the top right hand side of your keyboard, often next to the "ScrLk" and "Pause" keys. Hold down the "Alt" key and press the "PrtScn" key. Print Screen (PrtScn) Key
2. Click on the "start" menu in the bottom left of your screen and go to "All Programs / Programs" then "Accessories" and then from this menu choose "Paint".Start - Programs - Accessories - Paint
3. Hold down the "Ctrl" key and press "V" or click "Edit" then "Paste". The image should appear in the paint program. Paste into Paint
4. Click on "File" then "Save". In the drop down menu labeled "Save as type" select JPEG (*JPG,*JPEG,*JPE,*JIF). Save as
5. Save the file somewhere that is easy to access and remember (such as the Desktop or My Documents).